Dr. Mark Rothschild is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. His clinical practice includes consultative cardiology and performance of noninvasive studies, including echocardiography, stress echocardiology, transesophageal echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, treadmill testing, and Holter interpretation. After attending State University of New York Upstate Medical University at Syracuse, he completed a residency in internal medicine at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease in Boston. Having worked for many years in a cardiovascular group in central New York, he and his wife were happy to relocate to Florida’s warm, sunny climate.
- Cardiovascular Disease Internal Medicine
- State University of New York at Buffalo, NY, BS Pharmacy
- Upstate College of Medicine, Syracuse, NY, MD
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, Residency Internal Medicine
- St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Boston, MA, Fellowship Cardiovascular Diseases