“Communication is key to putting patients and families at ease. We encourage their questions and share their concerns.”
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Physician, Citrus Cardiology Consultants
- Sub-Investigator – The Effect of LDL-Cholesterol Lowering Beyond Currently Recommended Minimum Targets on Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) Recurrence in Patients with Pre-Existing CHD, The TNT Trial. 981-117/258-102 Parke Davis and Pfizer, Inc.
- Sub-Investigator – The Diabetic CHF Trial: A 6 Month, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study of Troglitazone (CI-991) in Patients with Type II Diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure. Parke Davis Pharmaceuticals.
- Sub-Investigator – The ALIVE Trial: A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Design Study to Determine the Effect of 75 or 100 mg of Orally Administered Azimilide Dyhydrochloride versus Placebo on Survival in Recent Post Myocardial Infarction Patients at Risk of Sudden Death. Proctor & Gamble.
- Sub-Investigator – OVERTURE: Omapatrillat Versus Enalapril Randomized Trial of Utility in Reducing Events. Bristol Myers Squibb.
- Sub-Investigator – SPORTIF V – A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Two Arm, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Effects of Melagatran vs. a Dose-Adjusted Vitamin K Antagonist (comparator). AstraZeneca.
- Sub-Investigator – PROVE IT-TIMI 22: Pravastatin Or Atorvastatin Evaluation and Infection Therapy. Bristol Myers Squibb.
Education & Training
- Fellowship-PGY-5 – Deborah Heart and Lung Center/Brown Mills, NJ
- Fellowship-PGY-4 – Deborah Heart and Lung Center/Brown Mills, NJ
- Residency-PGY-3 – Englewood Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine/Englewood, NJ
- Residency-PGY-2 – Englewood Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine/Englewood, NJ
- Internship-PGY-1 – Englewood Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine/Englewood, NJ
- Clinical Clerkship – New York Infirmary, Beckman Downtown Hospital/New York, NY
- Medical Degree – Far Eastern University Medical School/Manilla, Philippines
- Towards DPM Degree – New York College of Podiatric Medicine/New York, NY
- Postgraduate Courses toward BS Degree – Tulane University/New Orleans, LA
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Tulane University/New Orleans, LA
- Florida State Medical License – #47017
- New Jersey State Medical License – #45773 (inactive)